With the sound of the Berlin minimal techno in one of the world’s biggest clubs or a medieval dance course in the Sanssouci palace, travel in time for your seminar in Berlin. Some surprises will liven up your meetings for sure!
- Morning Arrival in Berlin
- Transfer from airport to the hotel by private car or by private motor coach
- Private check in at hotel
- Lunch TBA
- Afternoon “Super” City Tour of Berlin :
- The tour will take you along the Kurfürstendamm, one of Berlin`s main boulevards, and pass the cultural heart of Berlin.
- Stop at the Reichstag – seat of the German parliament – and let’s continue by driving along the boulevard “Unter den Linden”. We will see the State Opera House, Humboldt University, the Museum of German History… Pass Brandenburg Gate and have a look at Bellevue Palace and the Victory Column.
- Continuing to the former east part of the city with attractions such as the Gendarmenmarkt, the Eastside gallery, the Potsdam Square and the Alexander Square.
- At the end of the tour short visit of the Berlin TV tower to show guests the city at a different and very unique perspective.
- Evening: Berlin evening at a typical Berlin brewery: a cosy and casual restaurant with a small microbrewery directly in the restaurant.
- Individual breakfast at hotel in private room
- Morning Meeting in the hotel, incl. coffee break
- Lunch at hotel
- Afternoon Activities: Visit of Potsdam palaces and gardens
- Potsdam, the capital of Brandenburg, is located in a beautiful hilly area between the vast waterways of the Havel and numerous lakes.
- You will experience the most important sights of Potsdam: the Potsdam Brandenburg Gate, the Dutch Quarter, with its typical red brick houses and small alleys, the Marstall, and the Nikolai church.
- As its highlight, the tour will of course include a guided tour of one of the beautiful Sanssouci Palaces and the huge gardens.
- Medieval Banquet: Dine as they did 450 years ago!!!
- You dine beneath an old vaulted ceiling sitting at large, rough wooden tables, just as the city and country folk of the fifteenth century did.
- “Mägde und Knechte” (wenches and serfs) as the waitresses and waiters are called here, take you through an entertaining and historically interesting evening.
- After washing your hands in an old wooden tub, you’ll be provided with an oversized napkin and welcomed with a drink of mead (honey-wine) served in a horn.
- A special dark beer is recommended to accompany your meal.
- The food is served in hand-thrown pottery; the color of terra cotta and the meat is served on large solid wooden boards.
- An original band with singers in costumes on this area entertains you with music from the past.
- Morning Individual breakfast at hotel
- Morning Meeting at hotel, incl. coffee break
- Noon Lunch at hotel
- Hotel check out
- Early afternoon: Museum Island Berlin = “Athens on the Spree”
- The Museum Island ranks as one of the world’s most significant museum complexes world-wide. Afterwards, a short walk will take you to the Old National Gallery that houses 18th and 19th century art.
- After the guided tour transfer to Berlin Tegel Airport for return flight back to France.