The secrets of Berlin
If you’re a history buff, then this programme is for you! From the symbolic architecture of the Reichstag to the purity of Frederich II’s porcelain, you’ll know everything about the secrets of the majestic history of Berlin.
- Arrival in Berlin during the day
- Transfer from airport to hotel
- Check-in at the hotel
- Afternoon: Visit of the “Reichstag” (German parliament). This tour will give you a unique insight into the missions and the operating mode of the German Parliament, and the historical context and architecture of the Reichstag.
- Evening: Dinner at the “Kaisersaal” at the Sony Center. During his eventful and colorful history, the Hotel Esplanade was one of the most luxurious hotels and reputation of the German capital to finally become, after the bombing, a ruin in the middle of wasteland along the Berlin Wall. Part of it still exists, although it is firmly embedded in the complex modern Sony Center. This place is really a unique place, perfectly preserving the rich history of remanufactured components.
- Overnight at hotel.
- Individual breakfast at the hotel in private room
- Meeting in the morning in the hotel, incl. coffee break
- Lunch at hotel
- Afternoon Activities: Behind the Scenes – Antique Collection
- Follow us behind the scenes of one of the finest collections of antiquities in the world, including a visit to world famous Pergamon Museum. On this tour with a conservative, we will hear about the origin and history of various Greek and Roman statues. Treat yourself to a peak in the dining rooms and magazines and you can be sure to see the famous Pergamon Altar with different eyes. Includes guided tour “museum island” and Pergamon Museum
- Special evening dinner at the restaurant Reichstag building: It offers stunning views of the city and a modern kitchen with German only fresh, local produce and a wide range of German wines.
- Overnight at your hotel
- Individual breakfast at the hotel in room
- Morning seminar at the hotel
- Lunch at hotel
- Activities in the afternoon, chose between:
- 1. Private tour of the KPM porcelain factory: the factory the oldest of Berlin bought by Frederick the Great in 1763. Will be explained more in the production process, the characteristics of a high level of craftsmanship. This craft is based on a longstanding tradition and skill of masterly workmanship.
- 2. Scenes of young designers from Berlin: Over the last decade has developed a network in Berlin’s vibrant young designers and fashion lovers. We will find only the organizer of the “Walk of Fashion ‘- an annual fashion show organized in the streets of central Berlin. The young Berlin designers, attached to the atmosphere of this urban metropolis, will present their new collections to show us their skills.
- Evening farewell dinner in a country club business, located in West Berlin, which has a unique British atmosphere, surrounded by majestic trees in the appearance of a golf park. In addition to the restaurant with private rooms and home bars, there are extensive sports facilities including a swimming pool.
- Coach transfer and overnight to the hotel
- Breakfast at the hotel, and check-out.
- Free time.
- Transfer to the airport Berlin Tegel, for participants’ departure.
This program can be modified according to your specifications